One Stick of Butter
Butter is a popular ingredient in many different cuisines around the world. It makes a flaky pie crust, fluffy icing, and a simple pasta sauce. When we open a new stick of butter, we all know there are markings for 8 tbsp. If you are a butter lover, then know through this article you will know How many Grams in a Stick of Butter. All butter prepared in the United States must contain at least 80% milkfat, according to USDA standards. The remaining 20% is largely water, which condenses into steam, which boosts gluten formation. Here you can check how many grams in a stick of butter to be used for your recipes.
How many Grams in a Stick of Butter?
1 stick butter = ½ cup = 4 ounces = 113 grams
½ stick butter = ¼ cup butter = 2 ounces = 56.5 grams
What is a stick of Butter?
Butter in the United States is sold in 1/2 or 1 pound quantities, separated into “sticks.” Each stick is 1/4 pound (4 ounces) and 110 grammes in weight. One stick also holds 8 tablespoons, and the box is labelled with tablespoon measurements for ease of use. Each tablespoon weights 1/2 ounce, which is equivalent to 15 grammes in metric terms.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.