Bigpond Email not working
Bigpond is an Australian telecommunications firm that builds and runs networks as well as sells phone, mobile, internet access, pay television, and other products and services. It is a constituent of the S&P/ASX 20 index and the largest telecommunications firm in Australia by market share. With 18.8 million users as of 2020, Big Pond is Australia’s largest wireless carrier. So a problem like Bigpond Email can be a big concern. So what causes it and how to fix it? Find out below!
Why is Bigpond Email not working?
Bigpond email or any other application for that matter could have trouble functioning due to a variety of reasons. In such a case, the first thing that you need to do is to check whether this is a widespread issue or whether you’re the only one experiencing it. You can check by visiting official social media pages and community threads to see if it is a problem on the developer’s end. If not, then there are a few ways to fix the issue. Scroll down to check them out!
How to fix Bigpond Email not working?
Listed below are some of the steps to fix Bigpond email not working,
- Ensure that your internet connection is up and running.
- Make sure that you’ve entered your username and password correctly.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, kindly reset it.
- Adjust settings if your emails are mistakenly going into your junk mailbox or spam filter. If there’s trouble sending or receiving, it may be an issue with the email server settings.
- Restart your device or browser.
- If you want to access emails from multiple devices, make sure that you have IMAP enabled.
If none of these solutions works, contact Customer Support for further assistance.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.