How to Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card @eportal.incometax.gov.in : Hello Friends We All Know The Usefulness of linking Pan Card to Aadhaar. According to the prevailing rules of the government, it is necessary to link with Pan with Aadhar. If you do not link with Pan Card with Aadhar. You may be deprived of certain benefits. In this article we will give you all the information to how to link Pan Card with Aadhaar.
Recently. The Last Date for Linking Pan Card with Aadhar card has been extended by the government. If you do not link Pan Card with Aadhar Card within this time limit, your Pan Card may become inoperative. Your Pan Must be linked with Aadhar Card before September 30, 2021.
Important Steps To Links Pan Card With Aadhaar Card
- Got to The new e-filing portal 2.0.
- Find Our Services “Tab and Click on It”
- Then Click on “Link Aadhaar” Button & enter the following details :
- Pan Card No.
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Name as per Aadhaar
- Mobile Number.
- After Adding Above Details then Click on Validate Button and Submit.
OFFICIAL SITE : CLICK HERE
- Name, Date of Birth and Gander as per Pan Card will be validated against your Aadhaar Details.
- Please ensure that “Aadhaar Number” and Name as per Aadhaar’ is exactly the same as printed on your Aadhaar Card.
- UIDAI Circular F.NO. K-11022/613/2017- UIDAI with regard to discontinuation of partial match in Demographic Authentication wef 1-2-2017 by UIDAI
It is mandatory to link ones PAN with Aadhaar Card as it helps the government to track all the financial transactions undertaken by the taxpayer in India. It also helps the government to keep a check on tax evasion. As Pan Card and Aadhaar Card are both identity proofs of an individual, linking these two prevents an individual from holding multiple Pans and avoids tax and other related frouds.