How To Register For Covid Vaccine In Haryana?
As we all already know registrations for 18+ vaccination gears up, and there are many people who want to know where can the registration for the Covid vaccine be done. There need not be much confusion, we will quickly get into the article and see what are government-approved portals can pave you way for registering, as well as a whole step-by-step guide to doing it. Get to know that the government’s ‘Vaccine For All’ registrations drive for people above 18 years of age has initiated and here given are the government-approved portals through which you can register yourself & your family member as well.
What Are The Things To Remember While Going For Vaccination?
There are certain points that you have to remember while going for vaccination. Remember the following points prior to going for getting vaccinated,
You need to carry the Photo ID card that was mentioned in your appointment details for vaccination
You need to carry a medical certificate with you for the vaccination appointment in case of having any comorbidities
If you want any additional details, you can also call the CoWIN helpline number 1075.
How To Book Covid Vaccine Online?
If you want to register the Covid vaccine online, there are multiple ways through which you can do the same. You can register via CoWin Portal. You can also register through Aarogya Setu App and UMANG App. Find the steps in the below section to register for the Covid vaccine.
How To Book Through CoWin Portal?
1. You need to log in to www.cowin.gov.in
2. You then have to give in your mobile number and wait for an OTP to create your account
3.You can now give in the OTP that is sent to you and click on the “Verify” button
4. This will redirect you to the registration of the vaccination’ page. There will be an option to pick one photo ID proof on this page
5. You can now fill in your age, gender, name, as well as upload an identity document
6. Now, click on the “Register” button
7. After the completion of the registration, the system will portray the “Account Details”
8. Once the registration is done, you can add 3 more people linked with this mobile number via clicking on the “Add More” button
9. You need to now click on the ‘Schedule appointment’ button.
10. You can now look for a vaccination center of choice, that can be by district, state, block as well as pin code
11. You can also see the date and availability that are displayed. You need to now click on the ‘book’ button
12. After the completion of booking successfully, you will receive a message. You can show the confirmation details at the vaccination center
How To Register Through UMANG App?
1. You need to go to ‘CoWin’ tab, on the Umang App homepage
2. Then click on ‘Register or Login For Vaccination’
3. You can now give in your mobile number and click ‘Submit’
4. You will then get an OTP on the mobile number, give in the OTP and click ‘Verify OTP’
5. You need to choose your Photo ID Proof, give in the Photo ID number, name as per the ID, and also the Year of Birth and Gender. Then choose ‘Submit’
6. You can now see a popup Beneficiary added successfully. You can then click ‘Ok’
7. After that, you will be redirected to a new page automatically. You can add up to 4 more beneficiaries via the ‘Add More’ button
8. Choose the checkbox to pick the beneficiaries as well as click on ‘Schedule Appointment’
9. You can look for the center through Pincode or District. Give in Pincode or district, choose the date, vaccine and finally click ‘Search’. You will see a list of centers.
10. You can now click on ‘View time slots’ on your preferred center, choose the preferred slot as well as click ‘Confirm’ on the Appointment confirmation page
11. You will receive the SMS as the appointment confirmation on your registered mobile number
12. Not only that, but you can download the confirmation page as a PDF. You can also save it on your phone
How To Book Through Aarogya Setu App?
As already said, you can also book through Aarogya Setu App. Find the following steps below,
1. You need to go to the ‘CoWIN’ tab on the Aarogya Setu app homepage
2. Tap on the “Vaccination” tab under the CoWIN icon, and then choose the “Register Now” option
3. You need to now enter your mobile number as well as click on “proceed to verify”. Give in the OTP and pick “proceed to verify” again
4. After the number verification is done, you will then have to upload a photo ID card
5. You will also be asked to fill in other details like age, year of birth, gender
6. Through the Aarogya Setu app, you can book a maximum of 4 beneficiaries
7. Not only that, but you can also check for vaccination sites by district, block, state, and pin code.
8. Here, you can see the date and availability displayed. Choose the “book” option
9. After the successful registration, you will get an SMS which will have the appointment details
How To Register For The Covid Vaccine Online?
How to register for Covid vaccine in Haryana?
How to book covid vaccine online?
Covid vaccine registration website
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.