SBI Recruitment 2021
SBI Recruitment 2021 for experienced. SBI recently released job notification for the post of 82 Manager, Data Analyst, More Vacancies. Check Online Application Link, no of vacancy, Educational Qualification Experience, Age Limit, application fees. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply via SBI official website sbi.co.in. Application process starts from 13.04.2021 and ends on 03.05.2021
SBI Manager, Data Analyst, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021 Short Details
|Post Name||Manager, Data Analyst, More Vacancies|
|No of Posts||82|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 27 Years. Max: 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 48,170 – Rs. 78,230 /-Per Month|
|Apply Fee||General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only). SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil|
|Selection Procedure||Selection will be based on shortlisting & interview|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
SBI Manager, Data Analyst, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021 for Qualification Details
Data Analyst (8 Vacancies)
Post: Data analyst
No of Post: 08
Place of Posting: Preferably Hyderabad. However, the candidates on selection may be placed anywhere in India.
Basic Qualification: (As on 01.01.2021)
Essential : B.E/B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in computer science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI with min 60%
Desirable: Diploma / PG Diploma in Data Sciences
Work Experience (AS ON 01.01.2021): Minimum 3 years’ post-qualification work experience as Data Analyst in Corporates/ Financial Institutions/ NBFCs/ PSUs
Deputy Manager (Strategic Training) (1 Vacancies)
Post: Deputy Manager (Strategic Training)
Nature of engagement: Regular
Basic Education Qualifications: MBA/PGDM or its equivalent as a full-time course. Preference will be given to candidates having specialization in HR/Marketing.
Other Qualification (preferred): Special certification, if any, in IT/Computer application is desirable.
Work experience (as on 01.02.2021): Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in the field of training/HR in Supervisory/Managerial role in Banks/PSUs/Corporates
Special Skills: Confident personality and good interpersonal skills, Strong communication and presentation skills, Working knowledge of Spreadsheets, Ability to work with cross functional teams, Attention to details, organizational skills and multi-tasking, Excellent writing and verbal skills
Job Profile/ KRAs: Assess the training needs of Senior/Top Management. To suggest mandatory training requirements for various job families. To design domain-based training programs. To supplement digital Initiatives and external marketing programs etc. Reasonable for collating the feedback from stakeholders
Annual Emoluments (approx.): As per existing pay scale for MMGS-II Scale of pay: 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/1-69810
Manager (Credit Analyst) (47 Vacancies)
Post Name: Manager (Credit Analyst)
Educational Qualification/ Experience/ Specific Skills Required — University/ Institute should be recognised/ approved by Government bodies/ AICTE/ UGC:
Education: Graduation in any stream, AND MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM or their equivalent (with specialisation in Finance) as 2-year regular course. Candidates having qualification of CA/ CFA/ ICWA (CMS) are also eligible to apply.
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience (as on 01.01.2021) in Corporate/ SME Credit as an executive in Supervisory/ Management role in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Associate or Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank OR a Public Sector or listed Financial Institution/ Company. Post-qualification experience in high value credit is a must. Experience should be in appraisal/ assessment of Credit proposals of Medium/ Large Corporates
Specific Skills: Analysis of Balance sheet /Appraisal of Credit Proposal, Credit Monitoring & follow up.
SBI Manager, Data Analyst, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021 for Application Fee
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred and fifty only) for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
i. Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
iii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
iv. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
v. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
vi. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vii. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of train 3 Tier A/C for the shortest route in India OR the actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xvii. Bank Reserves Right To Cancel The Recruitment Process Entirely At Any Stage.
xviii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal case(s) pending against him /her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia including verification of police records etc. The Bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subjected to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent)
7. All Revisions/ Corrigendum (If Any) Will Be Hosted On The Bank’s Website Only.
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
9. Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
2. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
2. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
3. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
4. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
PDF Link – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
|Online Registration of Application starts from||13.04.2021|
|Last date for Online Registration of Application||03.05.2021|
About SBI State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The roots of the State Bank of India lie in the first decade of the 18th century, when the Bank of Calcutta, later renamed the Bank of Bengal, was established on 2 June 1806. The Presidency banks amalgamated on 27 January 1921, and the re-organised banking entity took as its name Imperial Bank of India. On 1 July 1955, the Imperial Bank of India became the State Bank of India. State Bank of India comes up with latest details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk post etc and check below for more Indian Bank Job details in India.
Perceive about SBI Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert instantly with Fresherslive
In this page, you can explore the many exciting Job Opportunities on SBI 2021. Latest and also upcoming Notifications on SBI are updated in this page immediately. So keep checking this page frequently, to know the recent as well as forthcoming SBI Jobs.
What are all the information’s bestowed in SBI Recruitment 2021?
This is the right place for you to gather all the essential information to apply for recent SBI vacancies. Fresherslive grants you numerous information like Job description, Total vacancy, Eligibility criteria, Salary, Educational qualification, Job Locations, Application procedure, Application fees, Selection procedure, Last Date for application, Interview Dates of SBI 2021.
Links for SBI Official Notification, Online Application Form is provided in this page itself, which paves you to apply for the SBI Jobs in an easiest way. Moreover furthermore you can discover many Similar Jobs in Top Companies in this page itself.
What’s more at Fresherslive for SBI Recruitment 2021?
At Fresherslive, you can search and find lakhs of Best well paid jobs in Top Companies for education-wise as well as location-wise, which are updated every minute. Here, you can discover many Similar Jobs for various streams like 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc.
You can also grab Top Jobs in various locations like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and more across India. Discover Latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy details first on Fresherslive. Explore Today’s Sarkari Result as well as Weekly updates of Employment News at Fresherslive, which you can’t find anywhere else.
Prepare for SBI Recruitment 2021 through Fresherslive Resources
In order to get enrolled in SBI drive, Fresherslive will help you with its resources like placement papers, Aptitude skill test, Interview questions and answers, Current Affairs, etc. So make use of it and clench your dream Company Job. Rojgar samachar on SBI’s latest are updated in Fresherslive daily. Don’t miss this fruitful opportunity.
How to get SBI Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert in a jiffy in the near future?
To know immediately about the SBI Jobs 2021 and vacancies which are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our Fresherslive Free Job Alert to your Email. Surely you can get instant alerts related to upcoming SBI 2021. The future depends on what you do today. Grow with the world of opportunities @ Fresherslive. Best wishes for all your future endeavors.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.